Re: substitute teachers/supplies

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 18:10:56 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rodney and Barbara Boville"

>. . . In regard to missing supplies, I have not had a problem for years,
since I
> just put out what is needed. Each of my art tables has a supply box which
> holds 4 scissors, 4 black markers, 4 pencils, 4 boxes of crayons... 4
> erasers, 4 of everything. . .

I do this too. It saves a lot of time and energy, and the kids moniter it
for the most part. They know if something is missing from their table, I'll
come after it. It's also nice to have basic supplies out, because in an
emergency, the sub can just use what is on the table. I'm lucky, I guess,
I've never noticed any supplies missing. In fact, my subs have been great.
I'm just glad they come in! Art teaching is not the easiest day.

Leah

---