Re: ap & pre-ap art studio

---------

From: Kay Savay (kay.savay_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 13:44:30 PST

Richardson I.S.D schools started Pre AP in art a couple of years ago.
Sometimes schools have to combine regular Art with Pre AP Art to make the
required minimum class size of 20. The challenge is to maintain the high
expectations for all the students.

I suggest you sign up for the College Board Vertical Team training
(November 30 - December 1 at UTD in Richardson) or the 2 day update for
Studio Art (January 18-19, 2002 in San Antonio). You can learn how others
have coped with the numbers problem and get other valuable information as
well.

Good luck to you!

Kay Savay
Richardson I.S.D.