Re: TAEA Vendors

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 12:47:12 PST

IMHO Rudeness is never acceptable no matter what the circumstance. When I
trained the art consultants that are still on Sax' staff, I stressed the
importance of professionalism among other things. The people referenced
would not have lasted long on my staff I can assure you. I appreciate the
kind comments regarding the Sax booth and will pass them along to the people
at Sax who need to hear them. It is too bad it was a bad experience and I
hope it will not taint your future plans. As far as the KAEA conference
doorprizes, my guess is that there were prizes sent INSTEAD of exhibiting at
the particular conference. Vendors evaluate the effectiveness of a show and
plan accordingly. In any event, most of them usually contribute at least a
doorprize to the organization to distribute if they are invited to exhibit.
I do not mean to make this an issue and we do not need to continue the
discussion. I really just wanted everyone to hear another side. Peace to
all....Judy
jnagel@saxarts.com