glass fusing

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 12:15:28 PST

Hey all - interesting apparatus (i? es? plural) - exercise machines with
their own TVs and bikes with their own internet connections.
But as I was finishing my 7th mile (HA)... I was flipping through the
stations and found the 'Glass with Vicki Payne' series on PBS... this one
just happened to be on glass fusing - really pretty neat. anyway... I know
some have asked about some glass techniques. Each of her episodes is $9.95.
This is by no means an endorsement of any kind - but searching through other
episodes - there are some interesting things (and I am always looking for
projects for our PTA auction). So I am passing it on -
check it out at:

http://www.glasswithvickipayne.com

Listed episodes:
http://www.foryourhome.com/glass.html