RE: subs

---------

From: Rebecca Stone-Danahy (RebeccaStoneDanahy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 11:59:43 PST

I personally advocate the video. I had a parent donate $250.00 to my budget
last year and I purchased A&E biographies of artists and also some from PBS.
I am not gone often so there are plenty to draw from for this year. The
students take notes during the video and otherwise LEARN something. I thus
avoid all chaos and messiness.

MY 2 cents,
Becky in NC