You're invited...

---------

From: Deborah Kramer (Deborah_Kramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 11:15:59 PST

Thursday November 9, 2001

Dear Fellow Art Educator,
        I have created an Art Website and I am interested in hearing your opinion
of it. Some of you already signed up to look at it, that's great. I'm
still interested in hearing from any of you who have time (15 minutes) or
interest in looking at the site. Iím really excited to hear your opinions
and comments, both positive and negative. In order to participate in this
fifteen minute survey you need to check it out by Thursday, November 15th.
Please allow yourself at least fifteen minutes to do the surveys and site
exploration. The site works best with a high speed connection. You may
experience difficulties if you are using a phone dial-up connection. If
you enjoy the site you may want to spend more time on it!
        Unfortunately, the school server upon which the Website resides is often
down over the weekends. You can try, but it may not be working. If that is
the case please try again at another time.
        All of your answers will be kept strictly confidential. No names or other
identifying information will appear in any report of the study. Your
answers will be combined with the answers of other participants to produce
statistical summaries without any personal identifying information.
        Thank you in advance for your participation. If you have any questions
please contact me at Deborah_Kramer@newton.mec.edu

        Even if you haven't contacted me and you are doing this spontaneously
follow these directions, you will be part of a select group. To get
started go to: http://www.newton.mec.edu/art/happyhats
On the Introduction page select Art Teacher Survey Group.

        Sincerely,
             Deborah Kramer
        Art teacher
        Angier Elementary School