Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: emu eggs

From: Donna Evans (de31188_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 10:19:09 PST

I could see these eggs that have been given to you as
a great invention project. The students could
research what types of animals hatch from eggs and
create some sort of hybrid creature out of clay that
the egg would contain or be emerging from. The
students could invent its culture, function, eating
habits, living environment..... The students would
then explain their creatures and the creatures'
biographies. Good luck!

Do You Yahoo!?
Find a job, post your resume.