emu eggs

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 08:45:58 PST

OK all you wise and wonderful ones-I have been given 3 bags of wonderful emu
eggs (blown). They are about the size of a toy football and are a deep teal
base with slightly darker speckles. The shells seem fairly tough and sound
like porcelain when tapped. I have a few ideas, but would welcome any
suggestions for creative uses of this gift. Thanks. Linda in NC

---