RE: Dale Chihuly...WOW!

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 15:58:27 PST

>PBS had a special a while back. I believe the title was Chihuly over
>Venice. I've seen it on TV several times.

http://www.portlandpress.net

Chihuly Over Venice: $25 for video or DVD or $100 for the casebound limited
edition

I would REALLY like the Chihuly boxed video set (six videos for $95) Have to
plan that into my budget this year.

I've been thinking about doing Chihuly style paintings with colored paper
pulp on VERY large screens. Need to get a full sized refridgerator and some
blenders for my classroom first.

Donald Peters