Re: Developing K-5 Lesson Plans

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 15:52:34 PST

I have my classes 45 minutes twice a week (new for 4-6...last year was once
a week) One of my sixth grade classes only comes once a week, as the
classroom teacher doesn't think art is important and was backed up by the
principal. The district changed our start and end times this year, so my
last class (1st grade) I only have for 25 minutes.

Also, my classes are back to back with no break inbetween, so there is
always someone mad for returning a class early, or picking up a class
late... and yes, having the teachers bring them is an option, but P.E. does
that and the teachers pick the kids up 5-15 minutes late EVERY time and the
next teacher takes them 5 minutes early EVERY time. Don't need that kind of
problem, thank you very much.

Hang in there!
Donald Peters