RE: a sub solution

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 15:07:14 PST

>When I am out of class and have a sub, I consider it a good time to
>incorporate some writing into my H.S. art classes.

That's a really good idea... I have the Art Journal Ideas book that I
purchased last year... I believe that's what they'll do from now on when I'm
gone... Of course, I'll have to provide them notebook paper, but... will
still be better than having everything else stolen. (our students don't even
bring a pencil to school)

Donald Peters