RE: subs.. ARGH!!!

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 15:03:35 PST

One of my students today mentioned the sub giving them pencils...

I looked, and sure enough, all of my PERSONAL pencils from my desk are
gone!!

What was that about not using the word "worthless"?

Guess what? WORTHLESS!!!!!!

I'm so mad I could spit nails.... Now I'll have to spend time looking to see
what else is gone... time that could be better spent.