Re: Dale Chihuly...WOW!

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 14:14:49 PST

I too am fascinated with Chihuly... I have a video that I stole from my
mother (another teacher) that she received for free, called Chihuly in
Action... wonderful tape.

After your post, I dug it out to see if I could give you any information and
saw this
http://www.portlandpress.net

Went to check it out and.... WOW!
I know where part of this years budget it going!
by the way, the tape I mentioned is available (along with a scad of others)
for $25. I highly reccomend it.

Donald Peters
Lubbock, Texas