Re:slamming subs

---------

From: Deb Mortl (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 04:46:13 PST

I don't think any of us mean to slam subs - of course it is a horrible job
and the fact that there is such a shortage of them speaks volumes. But the
frustration lies in the fact that they are not as invested in our classes,
so they don't count scissors and supplies (even tho I leave notes begging
them to) because they don't really care, they won't be here the next day
when everything is missing. I hate that.