Re: Developing K-5 Lesson Plans

---------

From: melinda Mosley-Bullard (mose_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 03:26:48 PST

I am so jealous of all of you with an hour every two weeks etc..!
I have 30 minutes a week. That, in essence is 20 minutes: 5 quieitng them
down, and 5 cleaning and lining up. It is like assembly line art for me. I
have to teach Reading for an hour and a half, fifteen minutes to set up for
the first class, ( Ihave stuff organized on carts and a table before hand)
then, six to seven half hour classes a day. Thursdays I only teach Art 5
times. I am dog tired at the end of the day. Still, I think I have it better
than regular teachers with all the pressures of test scores etc..
Next year, with all the budget cuts, I may not be so fortunate....Does
anyone else have a schedule like mine??
I would like to know as I am kind of new to the list..