RE: worthless subs

---------

From: kimberly herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 18:38:55 PST

Check with your counselor. Our counselor has a list of good subs listed
by preferred grade level, special training - GT, bilingual, special ed,
and listed the good Music, Art, and PE teachers separately. Also when
sub goes into Art or Music an aid greets them in the morning and briefs
them on the lesson plans and what is not allowed. Our special teachers
are a real team and they keep a close eye each other's rooms and
classes.

Kimberly Anne Herbert