Re: Caldecott winners poster??

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 18:30:42 PST

Hi Sharon,

   My school librarian told me that your school or district librarians can
order these posters from
Follett Library Resources. They are still being made.

               Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

           Ann
Several years ago I was able to acquire a large poster (from a librarian)
that featured all of the winners of the Caldecott medal for excellence in
childrens' book illustration.

I'd love to find a new(er) poster but I don't know where to look. Does
anyone have a source for this?

Thanks :-)

Sharon

---