Re: worthless subs

---------

From: Lori Graham (graham24_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 18:14:22 PST

...and it is no different in the college classroom. My textile collection
that took 20 years to build, now has huge chunks of fabric cut out of each
sample. An hourly instructor teaches at another design school, and her new
assignment was "Textiles in the Built Environment." She even took my
seminar title, all the handouts, syllabus, etc. So much for substitute
integrity. Or perhaps I should have said, the substitution of integrity.

---