Re: Subs

---------

From: melinda Mosley-Bullard (mose_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 16:49:29 PST

I live close enough to school that unless I am dying, I go in and set things
out. 9 times out of 10 the sub comes in while I am setting up. I have to
teach reading as well, so i usually type up the plans and schedule for the
day. its a pain, especially when i am not well, but it saves some headaches
when i return.
I too subbed for teachers that left extensive, idiot proof plans as well as
for teachers who left virtually nothing.
Now we are required to put together a sub pack to be kept in the office.
I have not gotten mine in and it was due last month. I will probably work on
it this weekend a little because it does keep you from having to go in when
you are at death's door..