Re: TAEA & Pam

---------

From: pgstephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 16:16:44 PST

Sharon is very kind. But then, those of us who have suffered through
the hot summers of North Texas together have a special affinity for one
another.

Actually, Sharon has often helped Nancy and me present at NAEA. She's
the best.

This year at NAEA I am taking it a bit easy. I'll be co-presenting
something with Nancy about our newest study prints and that's pretty
much it unless Crystal Productions wants us to do something at their
booth.

Sharon, I guess you'll be lounging on the beach?

Pam

Sharon Henneborn wrote:

> You can always rely on Pam to present an excellent workshop.
>
> What do you have planned for us this year at National, Pam?

---