Re: Re(2): TAEA

---------

From: Debbie Nicholas (deeknik_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 14:13:40 PST

I had a great time at the conference. I met a lot of
people and the workshops I went to had great
information. I was fortunate enough to have a ticket
for Pam's Matisse & Picasso workshop and got fabulous
info and goodies. Most of the teachers I have
traveled with in the past didn't go because of the
distance, but I work for district which paid for my
airline ticket.

=====
Debbie
Texas High