Re: worthless subs

---------

From: Deb Mortl (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 13:01:21 PST

It is the same way in the high school where I work - if I'm gone, everything
gets stolen, from pens, scissors, artwork, etc. If I lock everything up
(which I don't even have locked cabinets to accomodate everything, then
would have to move evertyhing out of drawers, etc) then the kids can't get
to the materials they need. It's so frustrating!!