worthless subs

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 20:02:00 PST

It's getting so I can't afford to be gone for anything...

Early on in the year I was gone three days unexpectedly... When I came back,
I was missing a bunch of crayons, colored pencils and 10 pairs of
scissors...

SO... last week when I was leaving for TAEA I put everything either in
locked lockers or a cupboard with a BIG sign that said DO NOT USE...
I come back and things in the cupboard were out and worse yet, my
multicultural crayons that I purchased with personal funds had been removed
from my desk and mixed with the everyday crayons!!

It seems like I could LOCK everything up and they would still find a way to
use and abuse it.

Anybody else have this problem? Any suggestions on solving it? I'll have to
be out at least two more days for cardiology appointments.

Donald Peters
Lubbock, TX