transfer liquid

---------

From: Marcia Lavery (miss_lavery_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 10:08:39 PST

   In my college painting class, we used gloss medium
on black and white photocopies. Then put the image
face down on your surface. Let it dry completely
(overnight). The next day, using a sponge and water,
in a gently circular scrubbing motion, wipe away the
original photocopy. Hint: you need lots of water.
Rub real gently or else it will rub the transferred
image off. I've used gessoed boards and gessoed
paper. I don't know how it will work without gesso.
Hope this helps! I've used this technique as a
starting point for a lot of my paintings. Marcia
Lavery