Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Transfer Liquid

From: barb cicchelli (bcriverspirit_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 05:57:49 PST

 we've done a few things with transfers-one is to make a decal of the picture-paint gloss polymer-that stuff that smells like dead fish- and after it dries,put it in water and gently rub the photo off-also used to use lighter fluid many moons ago-another trick is color hard with white crayon and then burnish a picture on-works with newspaper-don't know about magazines.
  Joe Cox <> wrote: Hello Everyone, I am trying to find a recipe for a transfer liquid for magazines photos. It's a liquid that would transfer an image of a magazine or newspaper onto a piece of paper. I found one in Helen Hume's book The Art Teacher's Book of Lists (page 131) but not having much success with it. If anyone knows how to do this I would sure appreciate the help. Blessings,Joe

Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download :

Do You Yahoo!?
Find a job, post your resume on Yahoo! Careers.