RE: Transfer Liquid

---------

From: Rebecca Stone-Danahy (RebeccaStoneDanahy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 05:40:59 PST

Have you tried wintergreen oil?

Becky in NC

-----Original Message-----
From: nancy kizis [mailto:smokealarm7@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 11:46 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Re: Transfer Liquid

dear joe,
this may not be exactly what you're looking for but it sure gave way cool
results.
    coat a magazine picture with about 10 evenly applied coats polymer gloss
medium.
    soak in water (after dry of course) scrub paper off with a toothbrush in
gentle circular motions.
    we put the rubbery images on top of other drawings done on white drawing
paper (the first drawing peeked through!
    then elevated the whole thing, rough edges and all about a fouth inch up
off the surface of black matboard. used black marker colored
toilet paper roll rings.
    way cool in the result department.
nancy gail in texas