Re: Transfer Liquid

---------

From: nancy kizis (smokealarm7_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 20:45:57 PST

dear joe,
this may not be exactly what you're looking for but it sure gave way cool results.
    coat a magazine picture with about 10 evenly applied coats polymer gloss medium.
    soak in water (after dry of course) scrub paper off with a toothbrush in gentle circular motions.
    we put the rubbery images on top of other drawings done on white drawing paper (the first drawing peeked through!
    then elevated the whole thing, rough edges and all about a fouth inch up off the surface of black matboard. used black marker colored toilet paper roll rings.
    way cool in the result department.
nancy gail in texas