Free Posters

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 19:40:34 PST

I was cleaning my files out today and discovered 8 reproductions of "The
Great City of Tenochititlan" by Diego Rivera. I am willing to part with 7 of
them (my good deed for the day!) to the FIRST 7 that respond. Please e-mail
me privately so as not to clog up the list. :-)
~Michal
whest177@wheatstate.com
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids