Transfer Liquid

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 19:34:33 PST

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to find a recipe for a transfer liquid for magazines photos. It's a liquid that would transfer an image of a magazine or newspaper onto a piece of paper. I found one in Helen Hume's book The Art Teacher's Book of Lists (page 131) but not having much success with it. If anyone knows how to do this I would sure appreciate the help.

Blessings,
JoeGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

---