Re: 3rd grade & color

---------

From: Jerry Krasnesky (ceskras_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 21:13:50 PST

Thanks a lot Mark! Sometimes all we need is a bit of reassurance to keep us plugging along. I SWORE I'd never be one of those teachers that lies to my students by telling them that make n' take craft projects are 'art' but haven't had much/any formal training in (real) Art! I spend hours finding stuff on artists, elements, lessons, etc...pressure myself but that's me!

Appreciate the feedback tons! D