Re: artsednet digest: November 05, 2001

---------

From: Rodney and Barbara Boville (rboville_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 16:13:09 PST

Regarding an architectural lesson for elementary. I have the book Painted
Ladies, which I have cut apart and laminated. The third graders love these
colorful victorian homes. They find a house they like and draw it very
large. Then they choose their palette of colors and paint. (tempra)
Afterwards they outline with a wide black perm. marker. This lesson is
always successful and makes for a gorgeous display. ..As they paint, any
paint on the picure of the house cleans right off since it is laminated.
Sooo fun!

---