Re: Feet

---------

From: Jerry & Anne Carman-Hendel (hendel_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 17:27:04 PST

   Have to get in on this one. I was diagnosed with bone spurs 15 years
ago. The foot doc made inserts for me and a list of shoes that might help.
 Different feet have different problems. I have found the Rockports, both
the tennis shoes and others are a great help. They are pricey, but it's
worth it. They last a long time and have great support. My foot doc also
likes New Balance and put his seal of approval on Skechers. Advil and
Motrin help, too.
   I asked my Doc once what else I could be doing to help my feet, and he
said with a smile, "That's a lot like asking why your head hurts after
you've been beating it against a wall." It's those linoleum on concrete
floors. My feet never feel like this during the summer. And so it goes...

Anne C-H in Illinois

---