Re: Romare Bearden - online lesson

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 14:34:10 PST

Judy, I just ordered a Romare Bearden video after seeing wonderful collage
of his at Tacoma Art Museum - as we prepare for the Harlem Renaissance
festival, I need to ask (since you are our internet source) is the ELIDA
sight with the show gone? I will get some time to look at your
recommendations after I get grades done tonight.

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---