Re: Redding, California

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 13:56:33 PST

Hot summers and cool winters, near sceanic Mt Shasta and two hours from the northern coast.

>>> natu@islc.net 11/04 9:57 PM >>>
I'm glad this subject had come up. I have been interested in moving to N.
California, particularly Redding. Anyone know of the area? is the art
education in these parts and is it respected and funded? Is there an arts
council or a state arts commission, how about an artist in residence
program? What is the CLAD?