Re: Feet

---------

From: Aaron and Jennifer (THEGREEN99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 14:01:13 PST

Consider having orthodics made by an orthopedics doctor

Thanks to my stupid cross-country coach in college I have to wear orthodics
due to fallen arches. They have helped tremendously with shin splints (as
they should). The down side is that I can't wear sandals, nice shoes (you
know for dressy occasions), or those comfortable flip-flops.

When I first started teaching, I invested in a pair of Dexters. (Got 'em on
sale for $40.) They don't go with everything being a brown tie shoe, but I
heck, I'm the art teacher.

One final note... My cooperating teacher in college told me a story about
some couple who were fanatical about feet and varicous (sp?) veins. When my
feet swell, I remembe that story, put some cucumbers on my eyes and put up
my feet. I guess it just my body's way of saying it's time for some R andR.

Jennifer in Michigan

---