Re: Please retest my load time

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 13:49:46 PST

From click on your url to your page fully loaded approximately one minute on T1 line.

>>> wduncan@kc.rr.com 11/04 5:24 AM >>>
I think I have fixed my slow loading Artist of the Week page.
I changed the drawings from jpeg to gif format. They take up
a lot less space and still look good. If it works I'll fix my other
similar pages and I'll know how to publish these in the future.
The new URL address for the page is:
http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/ArtistOfTheWeek11.2.01.html

Just drop me a line and tell me how long it took to load this time.
This is a real concern if you are not on DSL or Cable.
                                                            Thanks, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com