Re: What to Put in a Still Life?

---------

MarshArt_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 10:02:41 PST

In a message dated 11/4/01 9:08:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Melissasmi@aol.com writes:

> (May I say, as a totally isolated art teacher, just reading your words,
> whether positive or negative, funny or sad, makes me feel not so very all
> alone!)
>
> Melissa

I feel the same way. We are a faceless family of names but we have gotten
to know, love, understand, and support each other over the years. Some of us
have been here a long time; others come and go for various reasons. There
are always people I can count on for ideas, support, even venting without
thinking I am a do-do. This is why we must try to stay non-critical of each
other's views and practice tolerance. In some ways we are like a family; we
may not always agree and that's OK. It's Free America. However, it is the
"tone" of our response we need to hear of ourselves. You are the BEST guys.

As for So. Florida, we survive another hurricane warning. I am on the mend.
...Slowly but I am thankful for small progress.

Marsha who is Hopeful in Florida,

---