RE: Christmas Clay Projects

---------

From: Carrie Crawford (ccrawford_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 09:28:36 PST

        Our college art organization made simple bowls with simple glazes
and then "sold" ice cream out of them for a nominal fee, 3$ for small
bowl, 5$ for large, and the purchaser got to keep the bowl. You could do
chili or something since it will be cold.

        It is a very fun project and even very fun to work the booth and
have customers pick out their bowl and get their food!

        Good luck!

        Carrie Crawford-Dickerson
        Tour Programs Assistant
        The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art