Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Feet

From: Dokachev, Catherine (CDOKACHEV_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 04:36:42 PST

Hey Eileen,
I've scheduled laproscopic surgery to clip the muscle on the bottom of my
feet so they can't be irritated any longer by my heel spurs. This was my
second opinion and I finally decided to do it. I have the first scheduled
over Christmas break and the second foot scheduled over February winter
break. I am really sick of walking tiptoe everywhere! Thanks for the