Re: Feet

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 03:19:15 PST

> Anybody out there wear SAS (San Antonio Shoes?) That is a brand I
> discovered about 10 years ago. They do help cut down on the pain of
aching
> legs and feet. Pricey but worth it.
> Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

All SAS shoes are not alike...ask the clerk which style is recommended by
the doctors. My first pair of SAS (ugly) shoes did not really help my feet
and then I found out about the other "ugly" style. Well...I shelled out
MORE big bucks...but, hey...it was definitely worth the money. My feet feel
SO much better now.

Also...someone recommended Vioxx (spelling ?). It didn't help me, so doctor
switched to Naproxen...which was a "miracle drug" for me. Then I found the
non-prescription strength (220 mg) and I take one a day. This is also the
same thing as Aleve.

I don't know whether my relief comes from the new shoes or the
Naproxen...but my feet are 100% better.

If your feet are hurting and you haven't tried Aleve...please try it.
Carolyn Roberts

---