IAEA conference

---------

From: Marcia Lavery (miss_lavery_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 18:33:57 PST

Sal,
  Well it's nice to meet some ISU alumni! Dr. Fisher
is a wonderful professor and has always been so
helpful to me. When did you graduate from ISU? Was
there a Dr. Edward Stewart teaching when you attended?
 He is my student teaching advisor.
   I think the session that you mentioned is during
the same time slot as one that I am presenting at.
Five art education students and I are presenting our
"Thematic Curriculum Development" projects. That's
too bad, because I'd really like to go to that session
to talk to some experienced art teachers.
   I just found out today that several of my artworks
are going to be shown in the member slide show! I'm
really looking forward to this convention, and
hopefully I'll see you there. Marcia Lavery