Re: TAEA

---------

From: pgstephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 14:43:05 PST

Donald:

Usually the TAEA conferences have about 1000 people in attendance. I
suspect the travel climate with the events of 9/11 had some impact.

Sorry you had problems with vendors. Everyone was great to me. As for
those 3D stars, Connie Akers of Sax taught me how to make those. She
has the pattern and I can get it for you if you want.

My two Matisse & Picasso workshops were standing room only. The people
who attended were exceptionally nice and patient. We were in a tiny
room with awful light, but we made do and everyone seemed happy enough.

I hope you'll consider attending next year in San Antonio or in 2003
(Dallas). Maybe the travel climate will be better then.

Pam

Donald Peters wrote:

> Well, the Texas Art Education Association state conference is over and I
> have to say I have mixed feelings about it...

---