off list....asthma

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 21:18:09 PST

I know this is off the subject, but I thought some of you might be
interested in this...

I just found out from my cardiologist that the chest pain I've been having
is caused by my inhaler. I knew it was a steroid, but evidently after years
and years of use, it is causing me other problems...

Sooo, if any of you use an inhaler or know someone who does, make sure
you/they are on an asthma medicine as well... these weren't available when I
was a kid. My family doctor has put me on Singulair and it has worked
miracles... never knew I could breathe so well...

Donald Peters
Lubbock, Texas