3 D glasses

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 12:14:30 PST

Hi All, I have listened to you regarding the 3 D glasses and have gotten
some special pricing for anyone who wants to order 50 or more. Please
contact me privately if you want to take advantage of this price. I think I
also have convinced our Sax people that the price needs to be lower in the
next catalog as well. We'll see how effective I was when the new catalog
comes out! Judy
jnagel@saxarts.com

---