feet/shoes

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 09:33:52 PST

When someone finds comfortable shoes that don't look
like granny or nurse shoes- let me know!

Hey- I can't help it, I'm only 25, I still need to
look hip. (especially teaching middle school)

I normally wear my red steel toed boots- they are my
most comfortable shoes, and it never hurts when I drop
something on my feet. I even wear them with skirts! At
my last school, the kids always made fun of them, but
at this one, no one seems to notice. I guess they know
what real fashion is. HA!

Maybe we should sit at our computers all day or on
stools by our overhead projectors and then our feet
wouldn't hurt so bad! LOL!

Jayna