Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: animation program- suggestions?

From: mark alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 06:45:27 PST

For grades 6 and up I recommend 'Inspire 3D' by NewTek.
  Donald Peters <> wrote: Paint Shop Pro also comes with a program called Animation Shop that will do
simple animation, but again, you need to scan or photograph all your
drawings and import them into the program.

For true computer animation, Animation Master would be the way to go... It's
a fairly cheap program, but very advanced in its features....

Donald Peters
Lubbock, TX

Do You Yahoo!?
Find a job, post your resume on Yahoo! Careers.