Ready to be a teacher again

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 14:20:35 PST

Hopefully, now that TAEA conference is over I can get back to some normalcy
again..

With my volunteering to help with the conference, my mothers stroke and
cancer, and my own trips to the cardiologist, It seems like I've been out of
the classroom more than in it this year...

My students are suffering I know and I have six weeks to whip them back into
shape, as I'm almost positive I'll have a student teacher next semester and
don't want one coming in when I don't have control of my students...

Donald Peters
Lubbock, TX