RE: Feet

---------

From: Dokachev, Catherine (CDOKACHEV_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 06:07:43 PST

Eileen,
Thanks for giving me some hope. I am 23 years old and a third year teacher.
I was diagnosed with heel spurs and plantar fasciitis a year ago and can
barely walk. When I finally went to the doctor, after having suffered for a
full year, he said, "Are you a nurse or a teacher?" I have been on dozens
of medications since then and have scheduled surgery for December 21. Wish
me luck...at least I know there is hope out there for my future!
-Cathy