Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: 3-D glasses?

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 04:58:53 PST

Are these the glasses that work with the Crayola Jumping Colors? Chroma
Depth? Not the red and blue lenses?
I ordered mine directly through American Paper Optics - I first used them
several years ago -
there is a web site for the glasses and related activities.... I ordered
through American Paper Optics, 1-800-767-8427. Since they were for a
school, they were $.85 each - to get a lower price you have to order
I just finished a light/color physics lesson with my 5th graders - combined
with tessellations.