Olympics Lesson Plan

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 20:02:19 PST

Years ago I had 4th graders design sports logos for the Olympics. This was
a good lesson in figure proportion as well...We used construction paper. I
have had trouble finding examples of Olympics logos to show you....
Summer games - http://www.graphicnews.com/images/gnoly2000/gn5.htm
http://www.utahsportscommission.com/feature__the_story_of_our_logo.html
Here is the animation gif for Winter 2002
http://www.uen.org/images/2002/sports_slideshow.gif (I got it from the site
that was posted - http://www.uen.org/2002/ )

I haven't been able to find ones from previous years...... Alsthough I do
have a Dover book that has some.

Judy Decker

---